- The participant wishes to participate in the activities organised by Gravity Force Limited (CRN08448565), Gravity Force St Albans Limited (CRN09482485) and Gravity Force Sunderland Limited (CRN09573375) whose registered office is at Unit 6/7, Admiralty Way, Camberley, Surrey, GU15 3DT.
- The participant’s safety is of paramount importance to Gravity Force and we make every effort to ensure the highest safety standards and policies are employed at our trampoline parks at all times, however risk of injury can never be fully eliminated. By participating in activities at our parks the participant acknowledges and accepts all risks that may result in physical/emotional injury, paralysis, damage to themselves, to property, or to third parties.The participant confirms that he/she wishes to voluntarily undertake the activity in spite of such risks and expressly agrees to assume responsibility for all of the risks existing in this activity, subject to the terms of this waiver.
- The participant further acknowledges that the activities provided by Gravity Force require a reasonable level of fitness and ability which the signer acknowledges they possess and that the activities provided by Gravity Force are not available to pregnant women who are not permitted to participate.The participant agrees that they shall not participate in any activities provided by Gravity Force unless they have undertaken Gravity Forces' safety and induction procedures and processes in relation to the activities and confirm that they will comply with these at all times whilst on the premises from which the activities will be carried out. Participants confirm that they are not pregnant.
- The participant acknowledges and agrees that they are responsible for their own safety and the safety of others whilst partaking in the activities. The participant understands that the activities may be undertaken without direct supervision following safety instructions and agree that they will at all times wear any protective equipment provided by or required to be worn by Gravity Force. Participants will ensure that they comply with all instructions given at any time during the activities by Gravity Force or any of its staff.
- The participant agrees that he/she will use the equipment will all due care and attention, and will only carry out moves and tricks that are within their skill level and which they are able to retain control of at all times. The participant agrees that if they are unsure of whether they can complete any activity or part of it, he/she will not attempt it. Gravity Force brings to the participant’s attention the fact that its trampoline parks may have certain higher grade performance trampolines which have an increased rebound effect. The participant acknowledges the increased risk of using such equipment and agrees to use such equipment subject to his/her skill level.
- The participant agrees that they will comply with all height, weight and age restrictions specified by Gravity Force. The participant acknowledges that if they do not comply with any height, weight and age restrictions or any other requirements put in place by Gravity Force they will not be able to participate in the activities and agree that they will promptly withdraw upon request by Gravity Force staff. Participants confirm that the maximum permitted clothed weight of any participant is 17.5st/250Ibs/111.6kg and that they do not exceed this weight.
- The participant consents and agrees to the use of CCTV monitoring by Gravity Force for training, health and safety and security purposes. Gravity Force permits the participant and members of their group to partake in photography for their own noncommercial purposes only and not for any other purpose whatsoever.
- The participant, for themselves and as a parent or legal guardian of any accompanying children, gives consent and agrees to Gravity Force photographing and/or recording the participant and any accompanying children and to use any such photographs and/or recording solely for Gravity Force advertising and promotional purposes. The participant, for themselves and any accompanying minors, hereby waives any right to inspect or approve the use of any such material and acknowledges and agrees that the rights to use such material shall not require payment or compensation of any kind to be made by Gravity Force to the participant and/or any accompanying children.
- The participant for themselves and as parent or legal guardian of any accompanying children gives consent and agrees to Gravity Force photographing and/or recording the participant and any accompanying children and to use any such photographs and/or recording solely and only for Gravity Force advertising and promotional purposes. The participant for themselves and any accompanying minors hereby waives any right to inspect or approve the use of any such material and acknowledges and agrees that the rights to us such material shall not require payment or compensation of any kind to be made by Gravity Force to the participant and/or any accompanying children.
- The participant acknowledges that Gravity Force is not and shall not be liable for any damage or loss which the participant may incur, or damage or loss to any third parties or property however incurred whilst the participant is undertaking the activities or on the premises belonging to Gravity Force save only to the extent that Gravity Force by law is not permitted to exclude such liability.
- The participant agrees to be responsible for any and all risks existing and subsisting in the activity, acknowledges that their participation in the activity is voluntary, that they elect to participate despite the risks and agree to accept the consequences of so doing save only to the extent that Gravity Force by law is not permitted to exclude such liability.
- I declare that, where I am accompanied by a child or a young person of 16 years of age or below and if I am not their parent or guardian, I am aged 18 or above and have the authority of the parent or guardian to sign this Waiver. I understand that this Waiver is made on behalf of the minor Participant and that all of the releases, waivers and terms herein are binding on that Participant. I agree that I am responsible for my own safety and any children in my care and undertake to ensure that he/she/they have read and understand and will follow the instructions referred to above. I agree that I will ensure that I will be responsible for and will supervise any participant under the age of 13 at all times.